The Tritone Music Series offers the private music teacher a unique opportunity to expand their student base by offering a distant learning technology-based music curriculum that is challenging, interactive and motivating. By becoming a Private Music Teacher Associate (PMTA) you receive administration access to the course management system and the license to resell courseware subscriptions to your students.
- Promote your music school by advertising Internet technology-based music lessons and expand your student base to include distant learners.
- Since the Tritone Music Series is Internet-based, teachers, students and parents can connect to the courseware anytime, anywhere.
- Internet technologies automatically assess and record each student's progress. Progress reports can be used to generate student evaluations.
- Multimedia courseware is self-motivating, engaging and interactive and based on an internationally proven popular music curriculum.
- Safe and secure.
- Free courseware updates.
- Minimal learning curve is required due to user-friendly navigation.
- Parents can now become more involved with their child's music education by accessing an online progress report that includes copies of completed tests and recordings of their child's performances.
- Curriuclum is suitable to be taught on its own or it can be used as supplementary material.